Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pear Linux Chomice OS 4


chomice os 4

Introducing Pear linux chomice os 4. It is Macish distribution based on ubuntu/debian and originated in france. First of all it looks great the mac themeing is absolutly wonderful and works pretty well it has gnome 3.2 but to my suprise when I pressed the super key it didn't show me traditional gnome3 menu rather it displayed active workspaces and clicking on the pear icon yield the same result. Now to open the menu you have to look to icon in the bottom docki called applauncher. One thing I must say menu looks cool maybe its called elementry menu I am not sure. Another great thing about pear is the software centre the deepin software centre is rebranded as pear appstore. Other things is essentially the same gnome3. So definately check this out . To download click here

No comments: